Breakfast Bite Ingredients
- 1 cup cassava flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple peeled, cored, and cut into ¼" pieces
- ½ cup (3-4 slices of bacon) bacon bits cooked and drained
Maple Syrup Glaze Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil microwave for 20 seconds if oil is solidified
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin spice
For the Breakfast Bites
Preheat the oven to 375℉. Make sure you cook your bacon beforehand, drain on paper towels and set aside.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the cassava flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
In another bowl, whisk the eggs, pure vanilla extract, melted ghee, honey and coconut milk.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Then add the apple pieces and bacon. Mix to combine.
Drop about one tablespoon of batter onto the baking sheet, spacing the breakfast bites about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Place breakfast bites on a dish, serve with Maple Syrup Glaze
For the Maple Syrup Glaze
Whisk all ingredients together.
Drizzle over each Breakfast Bite.