- 1 avocado mashed(about ½ cup worth)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Handful of chopped dark chocolate for the top
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Mix all ingredients together aside from chopped chocolate.
Pour and spread evenly into an 8” skillet(a cake pan will work too)
Sprinkle chopped chocolate over the top and bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve warm for yummiest results!