Banana Bread Layer:
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted (or fat of choice)
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg or egg substitute of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup or 1-2 tablespoons any sweetener of choice--depending on sweetness of bananas
- 1 cup almond flour or ¼ cup cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup roughly chopped chocolate
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup melted 72% Chocolate
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg sub 1 flax egg
- 1.5 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chopped nuts any kind (optional)
For the banana bread layer:
Mash banana in a large bowl and add oil, egg, cinnamon, and syrup.
Mix well and add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and chocolate.
Spread on the bottom of a 6" x 6" brownie pan and set aside.
For the brownie layer:
In a large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, sugar, and egg.
Add arrowroot powder, cocoa powder, and optional nuts.
Carefully pour and spread on top of banana bread layer
Bake at 350℉ for 25 minutes.
Let cool before serving and enjoy!