Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 cup cashew butter
- ½ cup Turkish apricots chopped in very small pieces
- ½ cup organic dried blueberries
- 2 scoops Owyn Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ cup puffed quinoa
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup uncooked oats
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup roasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup 72% Signature Dark Chocolate Bar melted for drizzle
Line an 8” x 8” square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Mix all the ingredients except the coconut flakes and chocolate in a large bowl with a spoon until everything is evenly distributed.
Scoop the protein bar mixture into the pan and flatten with a spoon or spatula, making sure it reaches the corners of the pan.
Top with coconut flakes and drizzle the melted chocolate over the top.
Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before taking out and cutting into bars. Enjoy!