- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon monk fruit powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 100% Midnight Coconut dark chocolate melted
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
Set aside and mash the blueberries and lemon juice with a fork.
Add blueberry mash and rest of ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl and whisk until it becomes a sticky, thick dough.
Use a piping bag or a ziplock bag to pipe the dough into a greased donut pan and bake at 350℉ for 20 minutes.
Let cool and top with Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter, melted Midnight Coconut Chocolate or anything you desire. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy