- 12.5oz (5 bars) Signature Dark Primal Chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee
- 3/4 cup maple sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 3 large eggs
- A few scoops collagen
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Take off heat and stir in vanilla, coffee and sugar.
- In separate bowl, combine flours and add to chocolate mixture. Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Fold in chopped chocolate and pour into brownie pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and add 1/3 batter to stand mixer on medium speed with one melted bar of eating evolved 72% until a batter forms.
- Add a few scoops of your favorite collagen.
- Spoon some onto your favorite coconut butter cup and enjoy!
100% paleo and a billion percent yummy!