- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup melted dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Buckeye Topping Ingredients:
- 1 cup peanut butter or any other nut butter to keep paleo
- ½ cup maple syrup
Preheat oven to 350℉.
In a large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, sugar, and egg.
Add coconut flour and cocoa powder.
Pour into a greased and/or parchment lined small brownie pan(6”x6”) or loaf pan.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Take out of the oven and let cool completely.
Buckeye Topping Instructions:
With a rubber spatula, mix together nut butter and maple syrup,. You will notice this thickens.
Spread buckeye mixture in a thick layer over the cooled brownies.
Let set up in fridge for 20 minutes before cutting and enjoying!
*Optional: Pour extra melted chocolate over tops of each brownie!