- Two-8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered monk fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- ½ cup baking chocolate chopped
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Evolved Unsweetened Roasted Coconut Butter
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the crust:
In a large bowl, mix all the crust ingredients together until it resembles wet sand.
Press mixture into the bottom of a 9” pie dish and up the sides just a bit.
For the filling:
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, monk fruit, orange zest, and cinnamon. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Mix in the ricotta and extracts until well-incorporated. Then fold in the chopped chocolate.
Scoop the filling on top of the crust.
Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to let it set.
Garnish the cheesecake with more chopped chocolate. Enjoy!
SUBS: FOR NON-KETO VERSION: Sub any other powdered sugar for monk fruit Sub 72% dark chocolate for 100% cacao Level: Easy