- 1 Signature Dark Primal Chocolate bar
- 1/8 cup of dairy-free milk
- 1 pint of dairy-free chocolate ice cream
- 6 double chocolate crunchy Simple Mills cookies
- Chop 1 Signature Dark bar and put in a small bowl.
- Place 1/8 cup coconut (or other dairy-free milk) in a small saucepan and put on med-high heat just until steaming and hot to the touch (do not boil).
- Once the milk is hot, pour over chopped chocolate and let sit for 30 seconds before mixing. Set aside.
- In blender, scoop 1 pint of chocolate dairy free ice cream, 6 double chocolate crunchy Simple Mills cookies, 1/2 of cooled ganache mixture, 1/2 bar Signature Dark chocolate and blend until all lumps are gone.
- To garnish the glass, spread melted chocolate on top of glass by the rim and while still wet, roll in crushed up cookie pieces. Let dry.
- Pour remaining ganache into the glass, letting some of the chocolate drip down the inside of the glass wall.
- Pour in Milkshake to the top, top with dairy free whipped cream, more cookies, an EE cup and a brownie slice (previous recipe posted)