Look at that drizzle! This is our Chocolate chunk banana bread with a drizzle of sweet and salty roasted coconut butter.
- 1 egg
- 3 banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup milk (regular or dairy free)
- 1 and 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 and 1/4 cup Bobs Red Mill 1:1 gluten free flour blend
- 1 and 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped Signature Dark Primal Chocolate
- Mash together bananas and egg.
- Add next 7 ingredients and mix well.
- In separate bowl combine dry ingredients and add to wet mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and bake in loaf pan at 325 for 45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely until serving.