How about a donut for your day off? These chocolate donuts are made gluten-free using Simple Mills baking mix, and is topped with a melted signature dark bar and peanut buttercream.
- 1 box chocolate muffin mix by Simple Mills made according to their directions
- 1 melted Signature Dark Primal Chocolate bar
- 1 container non-dairy whipped topping (we like Coco Whip by So Delicious)
- 1/2 cup melted toasted coconut butter
- Scoop batter into greased donut pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool completely.
- Melt chocolate and spoon over each donut.
- In separate bowl mix together whipped topping and melted coconut butter until uniform and mousse texture.
- Pipe with a star tip or simply spoon mousse into holes of each donut. Garnish with toasted coconut or drizzle in melted chocolate (optional).