- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon nut butter we like cashew butter, but any nut butter works!
- 1 teaspoon stevia or 1 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk from a can works best
- 2 teaspoons stevia or ¼ cup monkfruit sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Place all ingredients in a small food processor and pulse until a paste like dough is formed.
Press flat into the bottom of an 8”x8” pan and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Place all ingredients(EXCEPT COCOA POWDER) in small food processor and puree until all lumps are gone(you may need to scrape down the sides a few times.)
Pour half of the batter into a small bowl and set aside.
Blend the remaining cheesecake left in blender with cocoa powder until all lumps are gone.
Pour chocolate cheesecake over the crust and spread flat.
Carefully pour vanilla cheesecake over that and spread flat as best you could.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Let cool in fridge for at least 4 hours before cutting(this will let it set up!)
*Optional- sift some more cocoa powder over the top! Enjoy!