Here is your new favorite protein packed chocolate fudge!
- 1 cup melted Signature Dark Chocolate (72% Cacao)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 scoops Aloha Chocolate Protein Powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Mix together chocolate, maple syrup, salt, and oil in a bowl until completely uniform.
- Add in both cocoa and protein powders, and mix, it will start to thicken.
-If too thick, add a little more coconut oil. If too runny, add more cocoa powder.
- Pour onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet, and spread flat.
- Once set, dust both top and bottom with cocoa powder, and cut to desired amount/size/shape.
*It may take an hour to 2 hours to completely set up.