- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons non dairy milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon creamy nut butter
- 1 tablespoon cassava flour can use coconut flour too
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Mix together all ingredients in large mug until a smooth batter is formed. Set aside while making the topping.
In small bowl, mix together all ingredients until a crumbly mixture is formed.
Sprinkle crumbs on top of batter and microwave for 2 minutes.
Eat straight from the mug or put on a plate to share. Enjoy!