- ½ cup creamy nut butter we like cashew butter but any would work here!
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut flour plus 2 tablespoons extra
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup Cashew Milk Chocolate melted
- Cake pop sticks
- 2 tablespoons Cashew Milk Chocolate chopped
For the Cake:
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cashew butter and maple syrup. You will see this thicken up a bit.
Add salt, vanilla extract, and flour. Mix again thoroughly, then add chopped chocolate.
Roll into small meatball shapes and place on a tray.
Once all of the pops have been rolled, place the tray in the freezer to set up for 15 minutes.
Remove the tray from the fridge. Dip a pop stick into the chocolate about a 1/4″ and then place it back into the cookie dough ball halfway.
Once all of the cookie dough balls have been sticked place into the freezer for 5 minutes.
Once five minutes has passed, take the whole pop and dip it into the cashew milk chocolate.
Shake off the excess and top with some finely chopped up chocolate.
Let them dry and enjoy.
Difficulty Level: Easy