Paleo/Vegan Cookie Dough:
- ½ cup creamy nut butter we like cashew butter the best!
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate finely chopped
- ½ cup dark chocolate melted
For the Cookie Dough:
In medium sized bowl, mix together nut butter and maple syrup. It will thicken a bit.
Add in rest of ingredients and mix again with rubber spatula or wooden spoon until a very thick, uniform dough is made.
Separate into eight pieces and roll each into a ball, then squish it flat.
Poke a hole in the center and shape it into a “mini donut” shape.
Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
For the Chocolate Coating:
Remove from freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate, shake off excess and let set up. Enjoy!