- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of chopped chocolate
- 1/4 cup of hazelnut butter
- 15-20 whole hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup of puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 melted Eating Evolved Signature Bars
- In saucepan, bring milk to light simmer and pour over chopped chocolate and let sit for 30 seconds before whisking into ganache. Whisk in hazelnut butter. Put in fridge to firm up.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of chilled ganache and push one whole hazelnut into center and roll into a ball. Immediately roll around in puffed quinoa. Let set in fridge.
- Once set, dip each truffle into melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts. Let set again in fridge, and enjoy!