First Layer Ingredients:
- 1- (8 oz) container of Kite Hill Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Second Layer Ingredients:
- 1 box Simple Mills Crunchy Cinnamon Cookies
Third Layer Ingredients:
- 1 container So Delicious CoCo Whip
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Fourth Layer Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup toasted pecans
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon salt
First Layer Instructions:
Whisk together all ingredients in medium sized bowl until completely smooth.
Second Layer Instructions:
Crush cookies into large broken up chunks.
Third Layer Instructions:
Fold cinnamon into whipped cream.
Fourth Layer Instructions:
Toss together all the ingredients until completely combined.
In casserole dish, spread the first layer over bottom, then sprinkle cookie chunks over that.
Cover with cinnamon whipped cream mixture, then spoon the maple pecan mixture over the top.
Scoop to serve and enjoy!
Optional: Sprinkle some more sea salt flakes over the top for some extra flavor!