Paleo Bread Loaf *Makes one 5” Loaf*
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 eggs for vegan option, could use 2 chia eggs or 3 flax eggs
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter could use vegan butter, any nut butter or coconut butter
- Pinch kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 paleo bread loaf cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs for vegan option can use 3 flax eggs
- ¾ cup coconut milk could also use almond milk or cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar could also use stevia or ½ tsp granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the Paleo Bread Loaf
Preheat oven to 350’F and grease a 5” loaf pan with melted coconut oil.
In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted unsalted butter.
Add the coconut flour, then whisk well. Next, add the salt, baking powder and xanthan gum. Whisk well.
Pour into prepared 5” loaf pan and bake at 350’F for 45-50 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
For the Muffins
Preheat oven to 350’F and line a muffin or cupcake tin. With coconut non stick spray, spritz each liner.
Whisk together eggs, vanilla, coconut milk and cinnamon. Add to cut bread pieces and toss together.
Spoon wet mixture into each muffin liner filling generously and sprinkle some cinnamon on top of each muffin.
Bake for 20 minutes, serve warm with butter and maple syrup.