These might be the fudgiest brownies you'll ever make...
10 oz Signature Dark chocolate bar (72% cacao)
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp cold brew coffee (optional)
3/4 cup maple sugar
3 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp tapioca starch
3 large eggs
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup chopped chocolate (your favorite flavor, we used 72%!)
1. Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil together.
2. Take off heat and stir in vanilla, coffee, and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flours and add to chocolate mixture.
4. Whisk in eggs one at a time.
5. Fold in chopped chocolate and pour into a brownie pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Serve, and enjoy!