- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 flax eggs can use 2 standard eggs for non-vegan version
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons natural colored sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350℉.
In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and baking soda.
In a small separate bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil and maple syrup.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Once all lumps are gone, add sprinkles.
Spread batter into a parchment lined 8” cake or brownie pan. Sprinkle some more sprinkles on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Let cool for 20 minutes and cut into 1” cubes.