- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces full-fat cream cheese
- 1 stick of unsalted butter cut up into pieces at room temperature
- 5-6 ounces finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate We used 2 Evolved Signature Dark bars
- ¼ cup granulated monk fruit
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons keto-friendly apricot jam we used Good Good Natural Sweetness Sweet Apricot Jam
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of granulated monk fruit
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
For the Dough
With a food processor, pulse the almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and sea salt.
Add the butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Pulse until crumbly and starts to come together. Some bits of butter are okay.
Split the dough in half and wrap each piece in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
For the Filling
In a small bowl, combine the chopped chocolate, granulated monk fruit, pecans and cinnamon. Set aside.
For the Topping
Mix the cinnamon and monk fruit granulated sugar. Set aside for later.
Preheat your oven to 350℉.
Roll out each piece of dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper into a ¼” thick rectangle.
Spread a thin layer of 1 tablespoon keto apricot jam across each piece of dough. Sprinkle the filling across the jam.
Gently roll dough from the long end into a tight roll, using the parchment paper to help.
Once the dough is rolled up, make sure the seam is at the bottom. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up the dough before cutting.
Remove from the freezer and brush the dough logs with the egg wash. Then sprinkle with the cinnamon-monk fruit topping.
Slice the log into 10 equal pieces about 1” thick.
Place on parchment-lined baking sheets and bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on wire racks. Enjoy!