•2 tbsp coconut oil/soft butter
•2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
•¼ tsp baking soda
•¼ cup cocoa powder
•½ cup almond flour
•4 tbsp plain coconut butter
•1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
For the Cookies
• Combine the coconut oil(or butter) with the monk fruit and the egg and whisk until all combined.
• Add in the baking soda, cocoa powder and almond flour and mix with rubber spatula, this will thicken to a dough.
• Wrap in seran wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour .
• Remove from fridge and dust the counter with cocoa powder, and also dust the rolling pin in cocoa powder.
• Roll the dough into a sheet ¼ inch in thickness and punch out 1-1½” circles.
• Bake for 40 mins at 275 degrees.
For the Filling
• With a rubber spatula, mix together the coconut butter and monk fruit until combined.
• Pull the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely.
• Spread about a teaspoon worth of filling on one cookie, and press another over it, creating a sandwich.