- 1/2 cup cashew butter can sub with grass fed butter for non-paleo option
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut flour or ¾ cup cassava flour
- Handful of marshmallows
- Handful of gluten free Oreos
- Handful of gluten free pretzel sticks
- Handful of potato chips
- Handful of Lucky Charms
- Handful of chopped dark chocolate
- Sprinkles for the top
Preheat oven to 350℉.
In a stand mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Scrape down sides and add egg, vanilla, and salt.
In a separate bowl, mix together baking powder, baking soda and coconut flour.
Slowly incorporate dry ingredients into butter/sugar/egg mixture. Fold in rest of ingredients.
Scoop onto baking sheet, add sprinkles to tops and bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!