- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut butter melted
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped 100% dark chocolate
Preheat oven to 350℉. Cream together coconut butter and monk fruit.
Add egg and vanilla and keep mixing until combined.
Add flour and once a dough forms, add chocolate and nuts.
Scoop into 1” balls onto sheet pan and bake at 350℉ for 13 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying!
Difficulty Level: Easy