- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 banana mashed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ blueberries fresh or frozen
Preheat oven to 350℉.
In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
Add apple cider vinegar, mashed banana, syrup and oil to the bowl and whisk again until a smooth batter is formed. Fold in oats and blueberries.
Scoop into 8 mounds and bake for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!