- ¾ cup melted dark chocolate for chocolate cup
*Paleo/Vegan Cookie Dough:
- ¼ cup creamy nut butter we like cashew butter the best!
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dark chocolate
- 4 gluten free Oreos
- 1 batch cookie dough see recipe below
- 4 tablespoons chocolate ganache (1:1 chocolate/coconut oil)
Chocolate Cup Instructions:
Take a wax lined cupcake liner or silicone cupcake liner(this one works best and can be reused!) and spoon 2 tablespoons of melted primal chocolate into bottom.Swirl around, covering the entire cavity of the cupcake liner. Turn cup over and shake out any excess chocolate that might “pool” on the bottom. Turn right side up again, and place on a flat surface and transfer to fridge to set up.
In a medium sized bowl mix together the cashew butter and maple syrup. You will see this thicken up a bit.
Add salt, vanilla and flour. Mix again thoroughly, then add chopped chocolate. Set aside.
Place one Oreo at the bottom of the prepared chocolate cup.
Press a layer of cookie dough over the Oreo.
Spoon a layer of the chocolate ganache over the cookie dough.
Finish with melted dark chocolate- spread to cover the entire top, set in fridge to set up, and enjoy!