This bread is so rich and fluffy, you wont be able to stop yourself from eating another slice!
- 8 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup cassava flour
- 1 chopped 72% primal dark chocolate bar
1. Mix together hazelnut butter, maple syrup, eggs, and oil in medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk in cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and flour until lumps are gone.
3. Fold in chopped chocolate and pour into greased loaf pan.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.