This recipe is so delicious you'd think you were eating something bad for you! This batter needs only one bowl to make and can be made into a loaf form too.
- 1 cup cooked and pureed sweet potato*
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup cassava flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 72% Signature Eating Evolved bar, chopped
1. In large bowl, mix all wet ingredients and add all dry ingredients to that.
2. Fold in the chopped chocolate at the end and pour into greased muffin tins.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
*We cut 2 large sweet potatoes in chunks and boiled them until tender. Drained the water and let them cool for 20 minutes. Peel the skins off and pureed in food processor until smooth!