Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce Ingredients
- One 13.5 ounce can full-fat coconut cream
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon melted Signature Dark chocolate
- 4-5 ice cubes
- ¼ cup strong coffee cooled
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup salted caramel sauce plus 2 tablespoons for bottom of the glass and drizzle (see above)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Cocowhip topping
For the Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce
Combine the coconut cream, coconut sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Whisk frequently over medium-high heat until you reach a boil.
Once it boils, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring frequently until the caramel becomes darker brown and thickens to a syrupy texture.
Remove from the heat and stir in the coconut oil and vanilla extract. Set aside.
For the Frappuccino
Swirl melted dark chocolate into a tall glass so that it coats the glass (this is for decoration purposes).
Then pour 2 tablespoons of salted caramel sauce into the bottom of the glass.
Using a blender, mix the ice cubes, coffee, milk, caramel sauce, and cocoa powder for about 30 seconds or until the ice is completely crushed.
Pour the frappuccino into your glass. Top with Cocowhip topping and a drizzle of caramel sauce.