- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon creamy nut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/3 cups oat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ⅔ cup nondairy milk
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Mix together all crumb ingredients in small bowl and set aside while making the bread.
Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
Transfer mixture to parchment lined loaf pan.
Sprinkle crumb mixture over top of bread batter.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Let cool at least 15 minutes before enjoying!