Fudgy Brownie Ingredients:
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 flax eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter any nut butter will work
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted dark chocolate
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ container So Delicious Coco Whip
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Peanut Butter for drizzle
- Chopped, dark chocolate for sprinkling
- Melted, dark chocolate for drizzle
Fudgy Brownie Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder in large bowl.
Add rest of ingredients, except for the ½ cup creamy peanut butter, and continue mixing until well combined.
Pour into parchment lined loaf pan and bake for 25-35 minutes, until center is set.
Let cool completely.
Once finished cooling, poke large holes in top of the brownie, using the handle of a wooden spoon or thick skewer(minimum thickness of a pencil)
Pour ½ cup creamy peanut butter over the top and spread around, so it fills all the holes.
Let set in fridge while making mousse.
For the Mousse:
Mix together ½ container of the Coco Whip with ¼ cup peanut butter until well combined.
Spread mixture over the brownie evenly.