- 10 oz Signature Dark (72% cacao)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp finely ground coffee
- 3/4 cup maple sugar
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- 1 tsp peppermint extract (but add to taste, a little goes a long way with this stuff)
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate (your favorite flavor!)
- 1/4 cup crushed candy cane pieces
1. Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil together. Take off heat and stir in vanilla, coffee, and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flours and add to chocolate mixture. Whisk in eggs one at a time. Fold in chopped chocolate, candy canes and extract and pour into a brownie pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 1 cup chopped 72% chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk(regular or dairy-free)
- Chopped candy canes (how many or how little you'd like!)
1. Place chocolate in heat safe bowl, on stovetop, let milk come to a light simmer.
2. Pour hot milk over chocolate and let sit for 30 seconds.
3. Whisk together until a smooth chocolate forms. Pour over cooled brownies and sprinkle with candy canes.
4. Let set up before cooling - and then enjoy, of course!
Note: feel free to omit the peppermint if you'd just like super chocolatey fudge brownies instead!