Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 50 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 12 slices
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered monk fruit Swerve confectioner’s sugar is fine too
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup powdered monk fruit Swerve confectioner’s sugar works too
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons organic pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons ghee melted
For the Cream Cheese Filling
In a small bowl, mix all cream cheese filling ingredients well with a metal spoon.
For the Bread
Preheat the oven to 325℉.
Line two loaf pans with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients, almond and coconut flours, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, beat or whisk the 5 eggs, pumpkin puree, powdered monkfruit, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Slowly add the melted coconut oil and ghee to the mixture.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until a batter is formed.
Pour 1/4 of the batter into each loaf pan.
Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture on top of these layers.
Pour 1/4 of the batter over both cream cheese layers.
Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Cool bread in pans for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack before serving. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Easy