If you didn't think chocolate cupcakes could get any better, then think again. These roasted coconut butter chocolate cupcakes are what dreams are made of!
- 360 grams Ottos Cassava Flour
- 2 cups maple sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup Eating Evolved Hot Chocolate Mix (or you can substitute with Coco powder and a bit more sugar or even chocolate chunks)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
1. Mix together all of the dry ingredients, until well combined.
2. Mix together all of the wet ingredients, until well combined.
3. Pour wet into dry, until combined. Scoop into cupcakes tins and bake for 15-20 minutes at 325 degrees.
- 1/4 cup butter (or you could substitute with ghee)
- 1/2 cup Eating Evolved unsweetened coconut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
Mix together until well combined and fluffy.
- 6 oz butter
- 6 oz cocoa powder
- 4 oz coconut nectar (or maple syrup)
- 5 oz boiling water
- 10 oz powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Beat together butter and cocoa powder.
2. Drizzle in syrup, and slowly add boiling water. Once uniform, add powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
We added toasted coconut flakes and drizzled roasted coconut butter on top, but you can decorate however you'd like - and enjoy!