STACKED. SAMOA. BROWNIES. (Say that 10x fast). Made with toasted coconut, caramel sauce, paleo gluten-free fudge brownies, and chocolate ganache. Can I get a what what!
- 12.5oz (5 bars) Signature Dark Primal Chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee
- 3/4 cup maple sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 3 large eggs
- A few scoops collagen
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Take off heat and stir in vanilla, coffee and sugar. In separate bowl, combine flours and add to chocolate mixture.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Fold in chopped chocolate and pour into brownie pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons non dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and oil and cook on medium heat.
- Mix constantly until it looks like the sugar has melted and is molten. (This will be VERY) hot. Do not over cook because this will burn quickly.
- Remove from heat, let cool for 2 minutes and pour in milk mixing quickly with a wire whisk the entire time. This should now look like a caramel sauce.
- Add salt and coconut flakes.
- Spread on top of HALF cooled brownies. Place other half on top of samoa filling and cut into bars, garnish with toasted coconut flakes or melted chocolate.