- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup cashew milk
- ½ ripe medium sized avocado
- 7 grams about ¾ cup baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint oil
- 12 ice cubes about 1 ½ cups
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 1 can full fat coconut milk coconut milk solids scooped from top. Best results if refrigerated overnight
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Blend all ingredients together until a smooth and consistent mixture is formed.
Whipped Cream Instructions:
Scoop coconut fat off tops of cans and dispose of the liquid.
Whip with whip attachment on stand mixer or with hand mixer.
Once fluffy, add in maple syrup. Mix until just combined. Set in fridge.
Pour shake into tall glass, and top with whipped cream.
Add a cherry if desired! Enjoy!