Did someone say gluten-free snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches?
- 1 stick butter
- 3/4 cup maple sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup GF 1:1 flour
- In stand mixer, beat together sugar and butter.
- Add egg.
- Scrape down sides and add all dry ingredients.
- Scoop and bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool in freezer and scoop your favorite ice cream in between two cookies.
- Roll sides in toasted coconut or chocolate chunks. Store in freezer.