- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ tablespoons non dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter or any other creamy nut butter for paleo option
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup melted dark chocolate
Preheat oven to 350℉.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
Add rest of ingredients and mix together with rubber spatula.
A thick dough will form, roll into an 8” cylinder and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
Cut the log into disks about ¼” thickness, then transfer the disks to a parchment lined cookie pan.
Bake for 10 minutes and let cool completely.
Peanut Butter Filling Instructions:
In small bowl, use a rubber spatula and combine peanut butter, syrup and salt until it thickens.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons worth of peanut butter on top of each cookie.
Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
Once firm, submerge each one in melted chocolate and shake off excess.
Place on parchment paper to set up. Enjoy!
Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to a month. Thaw frozen cookies at room temperature for 5 minutes. Enjoy!