Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- 8 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup cassava flour
- 1 chopped 72% primal dark chocolate bar
1. Mix together hazelnut butter, maple syrup, eggs, and oil in medium sized bowl.
2. Whisk in cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and flour until lumps are gone.
3. Fold in chopped chocolate and pour into greased loaf pan.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4 tbsp melted butter
6 tbsp melted chocolate
¼ cup maple sugar
½ cup shredded zuchinni
¼ cup cassava flour
-Melt butter and chocolate together.
-Mix in sugar and egg and beat for 1 minute.
-Mix in flour, then zucchini.
-Pour into parchment lined loaf pan and bake for 25 minutes at 350 until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
-Makes 6 brownies.
be the fudgiest brownies you'll ever make...
- Mix together chocolate, maple syrup, salt, and oil in a bowl until completely uniform.
- Add in both cocoa and protein powders, and mix, it will start to thicken.
-If too thick, add a little more coconut oil. If too runny, add more cocoa powder.
- Pour onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet, and spread flat.
- Once set, dust both top and bottom with cocoa powder, and cut to desired amount/size/shape.
*It may take an hour to 2 hours to completely set up.