- 2 tablespoons acai powder
- 1/2 cup roasted coconut butter melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons beet root powder plus 2 tablespoons for dusting
- 6 prunes
- 20 blackberries separated
- 2 tablespoons protein powder we love the Aloha brand
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut for dusting optional
In separate small bowls, measure out the desiccated coconut, 6 blackberries and extra beet root powder. Set aside.
Add all other ingredients to a food processor and puree until all ingredients have combined nicely into a smooth consistency.
With gloved hands surround each of the blackberries in the acai mixture. Roll half of them in the beat powder and the other half in the coconut. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes, then enjoy!!
Level: Easy Go To Substitutions: -Roasted Coconut Butter-> Reg Coconut Butter -Prunes-> Pitted Dates -Oats-> 1 tbsp coconut flour -Blackberries-> Any berry -Beet Root Powder-> Can be left out, the flavor/color will change a bit -Protein Powder-> You can use protein powder of choice