- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nondairy milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Using an electric hand mixer, beat together the peanut butter and coconut sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add egg, vanilla, salt and nondairy milk.
In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and coconut flour.
Slowly incorporate those dry ingredients into the wet ingredients (peanut butter mixture).
Fold in the coconut shreds, chocolate chunks, oats and walnuts.
Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie mixture and form into balls.
Place the balls onto a baking sheet and press down on each of them slightly.
Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
SUBSTITUTIONS You can substitute coconut flour for 3/4 cup cassava flour. Difficulty Level: Easy