- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ tablespoons nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint oil
- ¼ cup melted dark chocolateInstructions
Preheat oven to 325℉.
In a small bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
Add rest of ingredients and mix together with rubber spatula.
A thick dough will form, roll into an 8” long cylinder, (Add water if dough is too dry) place in freezer for 15 minutes.
Cut the log into disks about ⅛” thickness, then transfer the disks to a parchment lined cookie pan.
Bake for 20 minutes until they are firm to the touch(you want these to be crispy)
Let cool completely.
Once cooled, dip into melted chocolate and shake off excess.
Let set up on parchment paper.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or up to a month in the freezer. Thaw frozen cookies at room temperature for 5 minutes. Enjoy!