- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons toasted coconut butter Melted
- Pinch kosher salt
In a stand mixer bowl or medium bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, cocoa powder, pinch of salt and stevia.
With the whip attachment or hand mixer, blend ingredients until a stiff whipped cream consistency is reached. On low speed, add the vanilla extract.
Melt the toasted coconut butter and add to the whipped cream mixture on low speed just until combined. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Get your spoons and divide into cups. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Enjoy!