- ½ cup cassava flour
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt optional
- ½ cup milk any kind
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate bar chopped
In a medium bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together.
In a separate small bowl, mix rest of ingredients not including the zucchini and walnuts.
Pour wet mixture into dry and whisk until uniform batter is created.
Fold in zucchini, walnuts and chocolate chunks and pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 325℉ for one hour or until the center is firm to the touch. Enjoy!
Difficulty Level: Medium