Are your products vegan/vegetarian?
- All products are vegan and contain no animal products except for our Collagen Hot Chocolate.
Are your products paleo/primal?
- All of our chocolate fits within the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. Our company proudly adheres to the principles of evolutionary nutrition, using natural, organic, and nutrient-dense ingredients.
Are your products gluten free, dairy free, and soy free?
- Yes, our chocolates are made with gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free ingredients on equipment that is GF, DF, and SF.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Primal Chocolate is best if eaten within one year. We recommend storing in a cool, dry place.
Coconut Butter Cups are best if eaten within eight months. We recommend storing in a cool, dry place.
Roasted Coconut Butter is best if eaten within eight months.
All of our flavors may be frozen to extend shelf life.
Chocolate has an excellent shelf life, but keep in mind that we use no preservatives and the environmental conditions where you store the chocolate has a direct effect on freshness. Dry, cool and out of direct sunlight is always best.
Tell me about shipping!
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING:
During the warm weather months we take precautions to ensure that your chocolate arrives unmelted. Shipments may contain insulating materials and ice packs.
We highly recommend that customers shipping to areas above 75 degrees F select the USPS Express Mail warm weather shipping option. Packages shipped via Express Mail have signature required, so be sure to ship to a location where someone can sign for the package.
Eating Evolved guarantees that any package shipped via USPS Express Mail will arrive unmelted on the first delivery attempt with signature required.
Eating Evolved cannot accept responsibility for damaged or melted shipments for packages shipped via USPS Priority Mail. USPS Priority Mail shipments may contain ice packs and insulation but do not have guaranteed delivery times which prevent Eating Evolved from guaranteeing safe delivery of product.
Do you ship to areas outside of the US?
At this time we only ship in the US.
- For those looking to ship to Canada we are sold on Natura Market which is a Canadian Online Retailer.
- For international shipments please feel free to check out iHerb!
What do you use to sweeten your chocolate?
We sweeten our chocolate with organic coconut sugar that is sustainable and does not contribute to deforestation.
Can I order in bulk?
- Please email any inquires to email@example.com.
Are your products Kosher?
- Yes! All of our products are certified Kosher pareve aside from Collagen Hot Chocolate. We are certified through Earth Kosher and certificates are available upon request.
My package says delivered but I haven’t received it. How do I proceed?
- Please check with your mail carrier and neighbors to see if there may have been a delivery mistake. Sometimes, USPS may even have your package so we recommend calling your local post office in these cases! If you still can not find your package please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll file a theft report to the postmaster general then move forward from there.
Can I return or receive a refund for products not purchased through Eating Evolved’s Website?
- Eating Evolved can not issue a refund or return for products not purchased from our online store. Please return items to original place of purchase to receive refund or exchange.
What about returns & refunds?
- Returns - Our policy lasts 45 days. If 45 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Refunds (if applicable) - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable) - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.