Are your products vegan/vegetarian?
- All products are vegan and contain no animal products.
Are your ingredients organic?
- All of our products are made with organic ingredients with the exception of our Madagascar Ground Vanilla.
Are your products paleo/primal?
- All of our chocolate fits within the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. Our company proudly adheres to the principles of evolutionary nutrition, using natural, organic, and nutrient-dense ingredients.
Are your products gluten free, dairy free, and soy free?
- Yes, our chocolates are made with gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free ingredients on equipment that is GF, DF, and SF.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Primal Chocolate is best if eaten within one year. We recommend storing in a cool, dry place.
Coconut Butter Cups are best if eaten within six months. We recommend storing in a cool, dry place.
Roasted Coconut Butter is best if eaten within eight months.
All of our flavors may be frozen to extend shelf life.
Chocolate has an excellent shelf life, but keep in mind that we use no preservatives and the environmental conditions where you store the chocolate has a direct effect on freshness. Dry, cool and out of direct sunlight is always best.
Tell me about shipping!
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING:
During the warm weather months we take precautions to ensure that your chocolate arrives unmelted. Shipments may contain insulating materials and ice packs.
We highly recommend that customers shipping to areas above 75 degrees F select the USPS Express Mail warm weather shipping option. Packages shipped via Express Mail have signature required, so be sure to ship to a location where someone can sign for the package.
eatingEVOLVED guarantees that any package shipped via USPS Express Mail will arrive unmelted on the first delivery attempt with signature required.
eatingEVOLVED cannot accept responsibility for damaged or melted shipments for packages shipped via USPS Priority Mail. USPS Priority Mail shipments may contain ice packs and insulation but do not have guaranteed delivery times which prevent eatingEVOLVED from guaranteeing safe delivery of product.
Do you ship to areas outside of the US?
Yes, we also ship to Canada.
What do you use to sweeten your chocolate?
We sweeten our chocolate with organic coconut sugar that is sustainable and does not contribute to deforestation.
What about returns & refunds?
- Returns - Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Refunds (if applicable) - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable) - If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.