Are your products vegan/vegetarian?
- All products are vegan and contain no animal products.
Are your ingredients organic?
- All of our products are made with organic ingredients with the exception of our Madagascar Ground Vanilla.
Are your products paleo/primal?
- All of our chocolate fits within the Paleo/Primal lifestyle. Our company proudly adheres to the principles of evolutionary nutrition, using natural, organic, and nutrient-dense ingredients.
Are your products gluten free, dairy free, and soy free?
- Yes, our chocolates are made with gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free ingredients on equipment that is GF, DF, and SF.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Primal chocolate if best if eaten within one year. We recommend storing in a cool, dry place.
Coconut butter cups are best if eaten within six months. We recommend storing in a cool, dry place.
All of our flavors may be frozen to extend shelf life.
Chocolate has an excellent shelf life, but keep in mind that we use no preservatives and the environmental conditions where you store the chocolate has a direct effect on freshness. Dry, cool and out of direct sunlight is always best.
Tell me about shipping!
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING:
During the warm weather months we take precautions to ensure that your chocolate arrives unmelted. Shipments may contain insulating materials and ice packs.
We highly recommend that customers shipping to areas above 75 degrees F select the USPS Express Mail warm weather shipping option. Packages shipped via Express Mail have signature required, so be sure to ship to a location where someone can sign for the package.
eatingEVOLVED guarantees that any package shipped via USPS Express Mail will arrive unmelted on the first delivery attempt with signature required.
eatingEVOLVED cannot accept responsibility for damaged or melted shipments for packages shipped via USPS Priority Mail. USPS Priority Mail shipments may contain ice packs and insulation but do not have guaranteed delivery times which prevent eatingEVOLVED from guaranteeing safe delivery of product.
Do you ship to areas outside of the US?
Yes, we also ship to Canada.
What do you use to sweeten your chocolate?
- We sweeten our chocolate with organic coconut sugar that is sustainable and does not contribute to deforestation.