- 3 cups dairy-free milk we used 2 cups coconut milk and 1 cup almond milk
- 2 bars Evolved Chocolate Signature Dark
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
Add the dairy-free milk, chocolate, honey, vanilla, sea salt, cinnamon, Cayenne pepper, and orange zest to the liner of the instant pot.
Whisk the ingredients well and close the lid.
Set the valve to sealing.
Use the saute setting. Cook for about 5 minutes or until instant pot beeps.
After the instant pot beeps, turn it off. Allow the pressure to release for 5 minutes before opening the valve to release the remaining pressure.
Carefully remove the lid and mix the hot chocolate with a whisk.
Serve immediately with a dollop of coconut whipped cream.